Friday, January 14, 2011

Process Piece

When I first read about the creative video project I was extremely concerned. I have zero experience in media making other than power point. I spent days thinking about what I could do that would give me the best results. Then I saw a commercial made by xtranormal.com and was immediately hooked and the ideas started flowing. I browsed the website and saw several scenes set up as a talk show which allowed me to decide that my project was going to be based as an interview.
            I had a lot of fun putting together my video. I loved that I could choose my characters, add background music, and adjust camera shots. Using xtranormal I found I had to adjust a few sayings and add more pauses than you normally would when speaking. I probably spent more time tweaking my video than actually putting it together. I am very pleased with how my video came out, I feel confident that I incorporated all of the requirements needed for this project and that I will get a good grade. I would love if I got a chance to do another assignment like this in my other classes.




Resources:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sexism
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-sexism.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexism
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0341/is_1_57/ai_75140960/pg_2/

No comments:

Post a Comment